Interview Model Citizen Media
Interview Model Citizen Media: „Fashion is dynamic so everyday there is something new to inspire you.”
How did you get to where you are now in your career?
- I started taking pictures in 2006 as a passion. From the very beginning I had worked with professional models, as I also have been in charge of a modeling agency in Romania and I was shooting for their books.
What person has been your inspiration in life? Who is your hero?
- I do not think I have a hero, every people is inspiring me in a different way.
Do you feel like you’ve met your goals?
- The developing process is a way with many goals. I met some goals and I try to met others. No matter how high you are there is a next goal for you.
If you had to do it over again, what would you change?
- The most important thing is I would start at a younger age.
Do you have any tips?
- I would advise they to use what they have and not to dream for top cameras and lenses. Is important to learn from each shoot.
How do you stay inspired?
- Fashion is dynamic so everyday there is something new to inspire you.
What photography related things do you recommend?
- You have to shoot as many times you can and try to shoot not more than 200 pictures in a testing day.
What’s your favourite camera?
- My favourite is my last one Canon 5Ds.
Model Citizen App is the platform where we recognise fashion models, photographers, designers, makeup artists, hair stylists, creative directors, bloggers, stylists, and labels around the world. Every day, we feature an individual on Model Citizen Interviews. People get to know each of them – their hopes, challenges, aspirations and inspirations in life.